Linked Applicant Receives Inaccurate Email Link if Job Opening is not on the Default Site
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Linked Applicants receive incorrect email link if the job opening is not on default site.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Candidate Gateway > Site and create a new site
2. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Recruitment Sources > Recruitment Sources and create a new Source with above created new site.
3. Navigate to Recruiting > Create Job Opening and create a new Job Opening posted in new Site.
4. Link a new Applicant to newly created Job Opening. Make sure the applicant contains valid email ID.
5. Linked Applicant receives inaccurate email link if job opening is not on the default site
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms