Latest Rate Is Not Being Used On Child Work Order Extensions
(Doc ID 1962498.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Services Procurement, Work Orders - Create
If a rate has been changed on a child work order and then the work order gets extended, the rate being pulled over to the new extended child work order is not the rate with the latest effective date. It looks like it is pulling the data from the service, which is not accurate.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a multi resource work order
2. Create child work order too the parent
3. Release all work orders
4. Update the rate on the Child work order with a new effective dated row
5. Extend the parent work order
6. Extend the child work order
7. The rate on the child work order will not be the new effective dated rate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document