Unable to Edit Requisition Which is in Pending Status and it's not a Change Request Requisition
(Doc ID 1962522.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing a req certain changes will cause the line status icon of "Sourced to a PO" display on the line of the Review and submit page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a special request requisition
2) Enter the details and click on Add Item
3) Submit the requisition
4) Click on edit req. Click on line details
5) Select Amount only check box. Click ok.
6) click Yes on the message given
7) Observe that Distribute By is changed to Amt and QTY is changed to 1.
8) Now go to line details again
9) Clear Amount only check box and click on ok
10) Change the QTY back to 12
11) Then change the Distribution By: to QTY. Submit the req.
12) Click on Edit requisition.
13) The sourced to PO icon is now displayed on the line. This is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document