Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing a req certain changes will cause the line status icon of "Sourced to a PO" display on the line of the Review and submit page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a special request requisition
2) Enter the details and click on Add Item
3) Submit the requisition
4) Click on edit req. Click on line details
5) Select Amount only check box. Click ok.
6) click Yes on the message given
7) Observe that Distribute By is changed to Amt and QTY is changed to 1.
8) Now go to line details again
9) Clear Amount only check box and click on ok
10) Change the QTY back to 12
11) Then change the Distribution By: to QTY. Submit the req.
12) Click on Edit requisition.
13) The sourced to PO icon is now displayed on the line. This is not correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms