Last updated on MAY 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After interfacing a PO and then a Voucher, the resulting asset never got capitalized even though it was over the threshold.
Unable to capitalize an asset which should be capitalized.
Steps to replicate:
1. Turn on Use Cap Threshold for the Business Unit.
2. Setup a threshold as follows:
Active Action Amount
a. X Expense 0.01
b. X Physical 2499.99
3. Asset is Created by Requisition below capital threshold of 2499.99 but in the physical threshold (for $2400).
4. Asset is Updated by Voucher that is above the capital threshold (2400 + tax of 176 to = 2576).
5. Capital Valuation Process AM_CAPVAL is run
Expected result: transaction loader should write rows to intfc_fin
Actual result: No new rows are written to intfc_fin -- Asset is not capitalized
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms