Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currency Control Field not populating on payment groups created by a user created payment worksheet
There is a problem with the currency control field not populating on payment groups created by a payment worksheet. It does populate when the group is created by payment predictor. This causes an inconsistency when running reports that take the currency control into account.
Report AR11001 (Group Control by Entry Date) to have the accurate Total by Currency.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a deposit to apply to an open item.
- Include the item reference information and Save.
- Run Payment Predictor.
- Search on the Payment Group-Single Item: The Group created by payment predictor has Currency Control.
- Create another deposit to apply to an open item on a payment worksheet.
- Include the item reference information, but uncheck payment predictor and save.
- Create a payment worksheet.
- Click Build button in worksheet selection.
- Press Create/Review Entries button and set posting action to Batch Standard.
- Search on the Payment Group-Single Item, Control Currency is missing.
- Run ARUDPATE to post payment.
- Navigate to Accounts Receivable > Pending Items > Reports > Group Control by Entry Date and run SQR report AR11001 (Group Control by Entry Date).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms