Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is calculating wrong withholding when voucher has freight and negative miscellaneous charges, and withholding is set up to exclude freight.
1. On Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, set up Withholding Entity with 2% withholding so that Apply Freight is unchecked
2. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and create and post Prepaid Voucher (amount = 100,000 of which 98,000 is vendor payment and 2,000 withholding)
3. Record vendor payment
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Payment > Payment Posting, and post vendor payment
5. Create and post Regular Voucher with merchandise amount of 200,000 and freight 22,068 and negative miscellaneous charges of -20,000
6. Review Vendor payment schedules
System is calculating withholding of 3,818 >> (2,000+1,818)
Withholding should have been calculated as 3,600 >> 2%*(200,000-20,000)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms