EEX AR 9.1/9.2: System Uses Maximum Amount Limit for Cash Advance From Previous Business Unit of The Employee
(Doc ID 1963920.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses Argentina - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Argentina Localization Environment only.
System is using cash advance maximum amount limit from employee's previous business unit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure that under Setup Financials/Supply chain > BU related > BU options, cash advance maximum amount is set to 0.00
2. Under employee profile> Organizational Data > under cash advance level, choose business unit radio button and note that the maximum cash advance amount set in step 1 is displayed here.
3. Login as the employee and create a cash advance and submit it. -- You will receive a message about amount and it is correct.
4. Modify the employee's profile, to use a different business unit that has cash advance maximum amount = 10000
5. Create a new Cash advance and try to submit it.
Getting below error:
"Cash advance total exceeds the maximum allowed amount of 0 (10502, 4)
the total for all advance lines must not exceed the maximum allowed amount"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!