Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Option Last Enroll Date: Start Date never impact the action button on search catalog page.
Action button on Search Catalog page didn’t take into account option ‘Last Enroll date = Start Date’
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Find a course with Course with multiple classes and enrollment.
- Self Service > Learning > Find Learning, BLACCFUN on demo environment
- Enroll button is ok on both pages (Search Catalog and detail)
- Activate for a class, the option « Last Enroll Date=Start Date »
- Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes
- Ex: LO Accounting Fundamentals 3
- Search again on the selected Course
- Self Service>Learning>Find Learning
- Action buttons are not in sync between home page and the detail
- Enrollment is possible on class LO Accounting Fundamentals 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms