Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vendor Bank Account is required for Voucher with Payment Modality Title on Pay Cycle.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Vendor is not associated with a Bank Account
2. Create Boleto
3. Create a Voucher with Payment Modality as Title and populate Boleto
4. Run Payment Selection process which results in No Work
5. Populate Bank Account details for the Vendor
6. Run Payment Selection process which picks up the Voucher for Payment
Vendor Bank Account should not be required for Voucher with Payment Modality Title on Pay Cycle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms