EAP: Able to Cancel Payments in a Closed Accounting Period when AP Business Unit is different than GL Business Unit
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the AP Business Unit is attached to a different GL Business Unit, Payment Cancellation is able to occur with the 'Date Cancelled' in a closed period.
Expected to receive a warning message saying that the date cancelled is not in an opened period.
1. Payable Definition > Definition page
AP Business Unit = US006, GL Business Unit = EGVL1
2. Create a Voucher for Business Unit = US006 with Invoice Date and Payment Date of 08/29/2005
3. Open Period for GL Business Unit = 1/01/20013 thru 12/31/2014
Open Period for Business Unit = 1/01/20013 thru 12/31/2014
4. Cancel Payment with Date Cancelled = 09/13/2005
5. Save Cancel Payment page
6. No warning message is received
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms