Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Applied Prepaid Purchase Amount to incorrect Billing Plan and Project in Contracts form Conversion in FY 14 (July 1 2013 –June 30 2014)
2. Applied Prepaid Amount in Account Receivables to incorrect Contracts Project in FY 14 (July 1 2013 –June 30 2014)
3. Cannot Process Refund in Account Receivables to Grants Sponsor
1. What is required to let the system generate BAJ rows in addition to corresponding BIL rows?
2. Should Credit and Rebill create BIL rows in PROJ_RESOURCE Table?
3. FY 14 is closed. Is it possible to correct this issue without impacting FY 14 books?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms