Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Period End Accruals generated are not balanced. Due from Interunit line is missing.
1. Disable ‘Multibook entries in Subsystem’ on Overall Installation Options page.
2. Create two Interunit Templates and associate them with two different GL Business Units US001 and CAN01 on General Ledger Definition > Inter/Intra Unit page.
3. Define a Ledger Group with a Primary Ledger for US001 Business Unit.
4. Define another Ledger Group with Primary and Secondary Ledger with 'Keep Ledgers in Sync' option checked for CAN01 Business Unit.
5. Associate these Ledgers Groups to respective GL Business Units.
1. Create an Interunit Voucher for US001 BU with GL BU = CAN01.
2. Run Period End Accrual process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms