Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchasing Workflow restarts workflow approval for a PO that is in a Dispatched status even though the message is received that states the following:
"Warning -- The PO Has the Dispatched status. Changing ChartField won't reset the status for Workflow Approval. The business unit requires the ChartField Workflow Approval but the PO has been dispatched, the system will not reset the PO status to Pending Approval for Workflow process."
1) Enable Virtual Approval Workflow for a Business Unit
2) Enable 'PO Chartfield Approval Required' for Virtual Approver
3) Save configuration
4) Select 'PO Workflow Approval Required' under 'Approval Framework Control' to enable AWE
5) Save and receive message that Virtual Approval will no longer be used for new PO's
6) Create a new PO, approve and dispatch
7) Change the Account on the distribution, warning message will be displayed when PO is saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms