GP CHE - Incorrect Split of the Accounting Entries for Multi-Contracts
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For employees with multi-contracts, there's need to generate the accounting entries with the accurate splitting of revenue and social cost by job id.
The current process (Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt>Time and Labor / GL Costs>Send Costs to GL CHE) does not produce the correct accounting entries.
A payroll formula is missing and the client must create this one when Multi-Contract is enabled.
For multi-contract employees with 3 contracts, the following split is required:
- Salary earning contract 1 for 1000 CHF for Deptid 100
- Salary earning contract 2 for 1000 CHF for Deptid 200
- Salary earning contract 3 for 1000 CHF for Deptid 300
- Employee and Employers Social Costs Deduction for contract 999 split 1/3 for deptid 100, 1/3 for deptid 200 and 1/3 for deptid 300
Currently there is no splitting by chartfields (deptid in the example) and the total deductions is booked in the deptid 100 (or another one if specified in contract 999)
This problem is known by customers who use multi-contracts. The solution is to update the formula CH_MC_PRORATE
Currently the formula is empty:
0 >> FM[CH_MC_PRORATE]
SI VR[CH_MC_VRCD] = VR[CH_MC_LGLRCD] ALORS
1) Enable the Multi-Contract option for the desired business unit
2) Add a multicontract employee with at least 2 jobs with different amount and a jobs assigned to a different Deptid.
3) Run Payroll and Finalize
4) Create Accounting entries (Send Costs to GL CHE)
5) Review accounting entries (table GP_GL_DATA)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms