Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Vendor has more than 2 rows for the Vendor Bank Accounts on the Vendor > Locations > Payables Options page, and click on the Routings icon to add data another row to the Intermediary Bank Routings page, once click OK, an error is received.
Cannot change current or history records unless in Correction mode. (15,1)
You have attempted to change a record that is effective dated, and the record contains an effective date that makes it either the current record or a historical record. Either use the Add (+) button to create a new record with a future effective date, or change your mode to Correction.
1) Display an existing Vendor that has more than 2 rows for the Vendor Bank Accounts
2) Select Location tab and add a new effective dated row to the "Details" section
3) Click on th Payables hyperlink and go to Vendor Bank Accounts Options section
4) Add a new Bank Account to the Vendor (verify that more than 2 Bank Accounts already exist before adding the new Bank Account)
5) Click on the Routings Icon
6) Enter the information
7) Click OK
8) Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms