Last updated on JUNE 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to navigate to Flexible Spending Accounts under Self Service several times, the following error occurs.
Invalid row number -1 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) W3EB_DRVD_FSA.CALENDAR_YEAR.FieldFormula Name:Prep_Acct_Details_Page PCPC:16939 Statement:169
Called from:W3EB_FSA_ACCT_DTLS.Activate Statement:4
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. log into demo as user HCRUSA_KU0003
2. Navigate to the following page Main Menu =>Self Service => Benefits => Benefits Information => Flexible Spending Accounts
3. Enter Year 2012 and click Go.
4. Click on Healthcare FSA.
5. Scroll to the bottom and Click Benefits Summary.
6. Scroll to the bottom and click Return to Flexible Spending Account Review.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms