Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.51 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SQR functionality does not work with BIGINT data type for DB2 database.
When attempting to run the SQR report on DB2 database using BIGINT field type the following error occurs:
"(SQR 1305) CMPSQL: Unknown data type in database: 492."
The issue does only occur when running the sample piece of code from Process
Scheduler and not from command line using sqrw.exe.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA;
2. Created a new BIGINT SQR process
3. The sqr program has the following piece of code:
from [Table Name] log
!where table column is defined in the DB2 as BIGINT datatyype
4. Navigate to Process Scheduler > System Process Requests
5. Select an existing Run Control Id or add a new one;
Create a new run cntrl id (e.g. bigint_test)
6. Run the BIGINT SQR - tested on PSNT process scheduler
7. Go to the View Log/Trace page
8. Open the "*.out" file generated (e.g. "BIGINT_13124.out")
9. The error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms