E-PORTAL: Mark Complete Button Inconsistently Enabled/Disabled for Activity Guides
(Doc ID 1967171.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 to 8.53 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Activity Guides, the Mark Complete button's behavior is not consistent. For the same step in an Activity Guide, the button maybe disabled/enabled depending on how the user gets there.
Here is a sample replication in HRMS 9.2:
1) Signon to the PIA
2) Select Main Menu -> Set Up HCM -> Common Definitions -> Guided Process -> Select Guided Process
3) Select Guided Process "Learning Management Full Sync Integration Process"
4) If you had previously started testing, click "Delete My Guided Process". Otherwise continue to step 5.
5) Answer "YES" to all questions
6) Click "Start My Guided Process"
7) "Welcome" step: Click "Next"
8) "Process Foundation Data - Overview" step: notice "Mark Complete" is disabled. Click "Next"
9) "Create Integration Process Request" step: here "Mark Complete" is enabled.
Now here is where the bug occurs:
10) After step 9, click "Previous" to go back to the "Process Foundation Data - Overview" step. Notice now the "Mark Complete" button is enabled, unlike before.
11) Click "Previous" one more time to the initial "Welcome" step. The "Mark Complete" button again is enabled, unlike before.
12) Then if you click "Previous" one more time, you are still on the "Welcome" step, but the "Mark Complete" button now becomes disabled.
13) The "Mark Complete" button will be disabled until you follow steps #7-9 and it will be re-enabled when you hit the "Create Integration Process Request" step
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document