Dependent Workflow Pass/Fail Configuration For Dependent Certification Notification Is Ignored Causing Notifications To Always Be Sent
(Doc ID 1967192.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up whether or not we want notifications for dependent certifications, checking or unchecking the boxes for pass/fail on the Dependent Workflow setup page does nothing. We always get email notifications.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to: Set Up HCM > Product Related > eBenefits > Dependent Workflow
2. Check Pass, and uncheck Fail box and Save
3. Add a certification to a dependent relationship
4. Add a dependent (with that dependent relationship) using Employee Self Service, and purposefully fail the certification
5. Certification failed e-mail sends to Benefits Administrator (when only Passes should be sending notifications)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document