Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up whether or not we want notifications for dependent certifications, checking or unchecking the boxes for pass/fail on the Dependent Workflow setup page does nothing. We always get email notifications.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to: Set Up HCM > Product Related > eBenefits > Dependent Workflow
2. Check Pass, and uncheck Fail box and Save
3. Add a certification to a dependent relationship
4. Add a dependent (with that dependent relationship) using Employee Self Service, and purposefully fail the certification
5. Certification failed e-mail sends to Benefits Administrator (when only Passes should be sending notifications)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms