Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new run control id from Query Report Scheduler, user are not prompted to fill in the prompt values if there are multiple report definitions starting with the same name (for example APX1099: APX1099, APX1099G, APX1099I).
In order to reproduce the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Query Report Scheduler.
2. Click on "Add New Value" tab to enter a new run control id.
3. Enter new run control id name and click on "Add" button.
4. Search for report name "APX1099".
5. 3 report definitions will be returned: APX1099, APX1099G, APX1099I.
6. Click on the first one, "APX1099", to select it.
7. No prompt values will appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms