PC_AM Process Abended At Step AMIF_FIN_PHY.210210.Step30 With Unique Constraint Error
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue applies to MS SQL Server environments.
Running PC_AM which in turn is calling AMIF1000 process, the process abended at step AMIF_FIN_PHY.210210.Step30 with a unique constraint error.
-- 14.41.56 Process 1839705 ABENDED at Step AMIF_FIN_PHY.210210.Step30 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 14.41.57 SQL Error: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.PS_OPEN_TRANS' with unique index 'PS_OPEN_TRANS'. The duplicate key value is (POS, 000020070140, PORT, Jul 31 2014 2:40PM, Jun 30 2014 12:00AM, Jun 30 2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a project and activity with manual capitalization on the asset integration rules.
2) Add two ACT cost transactions to the project/activity.
3) Define an asset in Project Costing and relate it to the project and activity.
4) Assign the cost transactions to the asset.
5) Run PC_AM specifying the Sum, Run and Load Transactions option to call AMIF1000 automatically.
Due to this issue, users cannot run the PC to AM integration successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms