Adding a New Line Associated with a Contract to a Dispatched Purchase Order (PO) does not Record a Change Order
(Doc ID 1968387.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Change Order field (CHNG_ORD_BATCH) is not updated in the PO Header (PO_HDR) of a dispatched PO, after adding a Line attached to a Contract selected using the Contract Search Icon.
The Change Order is correctly updated if the Contract is selected using the Look Up Contract ID Icon.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create a General Contract for a Supplier and attach it to an ad-hoc item.
2. Create a PO with a Line (containing an ad-hoc item attached to the previously created Contract).
3. Link the Item to the Contract using the Contract Search Icon.
4. Save and Dispatch the PO.
5. Add a new Line and click OK to the Message “This action will create a change order”.
6. Add a new ad-hoc item and link it to the created Contract by using the Contract Search Icon.
7. Save the PO
8. No Change Order created (CHNG_ORD_BATCH) in PO Header.
9. When creating a similar PO, with the only difference that we use Look Up Contract ID icon when selecting the Contract, the Change Order field does get updated in the PO Header.
Due to this issue, Users cannot create Change Orders from Dispatched POs linked to Contracts through Contract Search Icon.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document