EAR9.1: Item Business Unitxx, Customerxx, Itemxx has Not Successfully Passed Budget Checking
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Payment Online Deposit
When attempting to create deposit from Express deposit page,
the following error occurs.
Item BU, Customer Id, Item Number has not successfully passed budget checking. (6040, 768)
The item is not yet available for payment processing. If you have changed the amount value for this item, You must delete the item from the worksheet in order to proceed.
Steps To Replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable the Commitment Control for Billing and Accounts Receivables.
- Create an Invoice for VAT enabled Business Unit.
- Run the Single Action Job BIJOBX3K So that invoice will be posted to Accounts Receivables.
- Run the ARUPDATE process.
- Create a Regular Deposit for the amount more than the invoice amount.
- Create a Payment Worksheet and apply all the amount to On Account and post the Worksheet.
- Create a Maintenance Worksheet and select the On Account Item and Invoice so that On Account Item and Invoice amount will be equal and new row for On Account item will be generated.
- Post the Maintenance Worksheet.
- Create a new Express Deposit and in the payment tab provide the on Account item in the reference.
- Save the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms