'Secure' Case Email Replies Are Not Added to the Case - RB_MAILROUTE Fails
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an email is replied to, and sent back to a secure case, that reply is not getting recorded in the case notes.
Replies to email from a SECURE case should get added to the case notes
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Send am email to the ERMS mailbox....the email gets processed.
2. Accept the email from the group worklist (unless your configuration creates a case automatically, you do not have to do steps 2 and 3)
3. Click on Create HR Helpdesk Case button while on the email workspace with the email open.
4. NEW HR Helpdesk case is created. Select "SECURE CASE" checkbox. Fill in the details and save the case.
5. Hit NOTIFICATION link and send an email to any test user.
6. The test user will reply to the email and the email reply will be processed by ERMS processes to route the email.
-The email reply is not attached to the case notes for the newly created SECURE case.
-PRCEMAIL job fails. Inside that job the RB_MAILROUTE process is failing. Error received:
"You are not authorized to access case (18074,43)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms