ELM 9.2 Comments Not Being Saved For Multiple Learners On the program roster Page
(Doc ID 1969118.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Administrator-Learner Tasks
Statement Of Issue:
On the program roster, the comments are not being saved for all learners while status is being changed using the "Group Action" functionality. it just saves it for teh first learner and not for others. attached are the steps to simulate the same
1. Create a certification and all necessary base setups.
2. Register 10 learners to that certification program
3. Go to Main Menu >Enterprise Learning > Learners Tasks > Administer Program Roster and select the certification to which you have registered peoples in step 2.
4. Select two learners with status = registered
5. Select the group action drop down to “dropped” and click go
6. Then click continue
7. Then enter comments in the comments field
8. Click “Save & Submit”
9. Navigate back to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Administer program Roster and select the the same certification as above.
10. Click on the “Details” link for trh learners you just dropped.
11. You will be able to view the comments under “Registration Status History” for one of the learners and not for the other.
Due to this issue, Administrators not able to mark the comments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document