(Invalid Value) at Status Code When Open Job Opening Saved as Draft
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruiting > Job Opening > Job Details
Status Code displays ‘(Invalid Value)’ when the Job Opening is opened and then saved as a draft.
1. Go to Create Job Opening, enter the required fields, and click Continue.
2. Click Save and Open.
3. Note that the Status Code is Open.
4. Modify the Status Code to Draft and save.
5. Search for the Job Opening.
6. Note that the Status Code displays ‘(Invalid Value)’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms