Effective Dated Description for a Course Cannot Be Deleted without the following error No Matching Buffer Found For Level. (15,26)
(Doc ID 1969355.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user tries to delete one of the Description notes that was added for a specific Description Type on the Course Table the system issues the error message Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2) and the heading in the Data sub page changes from data to Phone Type already exists
- Training Administrator goes to SetUp HRMS>Product Related>Enterprise
Learning>Courses - adds a new course
- Training Administrator goes to Description Page and adds 3 Description
notes, Agenda, Content and General with content in the data Section
Description - saves the Course Details
- Training Administrator goes back to the Course and on the Description
Page inserts a new General Description note with a new effective date and
- Administrator returns to the Course and on the Description Tab and
Deletes the second row for the General Description Type - Tries to save
- Gets the Error message “Data being added conflicts with existing date (18,2)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|