ETL9.2: Manager Dashboard Direct Line Report >Time Tab Not Showing Comp Time Balances when More than One is Present
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee enrolled in multiple compensatory time off plans does not display on the Manager Dashboard. If only the first plan contains a balance then the balance does appear on the dashboard.
Woud expect a balance for all three plans to be displayed on the Manager Dashboard in the same manner the balances are displayed on the timesheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. enroll employee in only one comptime plan
2. report comptime earned for the comptime off plan
3. run time admin to populate the tl_comp_leav_tbl & tl_comp_day_bal
4. verify balance is displayed on timesheet and on manager dashboard
5. enroll employee in additional compensatory time off plans
6. report comptime earned for the new plans
7. run time admin to populate tables
8. verify balances displayed on timesheet
9. check manager dashboard ...............nothing displayed
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot depend on the manager dashboard time details as being accurate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms