Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application release 9.2
- Multicurrency Translation(FSPCCURR) undo updates the ledger when the periods are closed-
- Multicurrency- Translation is run
- Journal created
- Reversal Not posted because the period is not open
- Marked for undo in step as required by design
- Multicurrency rerun
- If run twice the transaction gets posted into closed period for a journal that was never posted to begin with
Reversal journal is unposted even when the period is not open.
Reversal should be deleted if not previously posted, or should be unposted if previously posted and the period for UNP trans type is defined as open.
Journals get unposted when UNP type for the period is not open
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms