Last updated on APRIL 24, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue reported in the Bug 19706615 - Leave Validation Timesheet Issue With Crossover Shift - was not resolved completely as the timesheet still does not use the correct end date so it does not pick up all the days for all its calculations.
The end date used is still the pay period end date and not the days that are showing on the timesheet.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Used the punch Employee Employee KU0151, Empl_Rcd 0
2. View timesheet by Calendar Period and create an overnight shift at the end of the pay period into the next period - 8pm IN on 11/30 and 8am OUT on 12/1.
3. Go to the previous period add a Vacation entry of 10 hrs KUVAC on the Out punch of the overnight shift on 12/1. The Vacation Balance = 30
4. Add any shift to the timesheet on 11/25, 8am IN & 8pm OUT and submit.
5. Vacation Bank gets reduced by the amount on the Out punch of the overnight shift again. The Vacation Balance = 20.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms