Loading Item Categories Using Excel to CI Utility Leaves out Description, Matching Controls, and Tolerances
(Doc ID 1970273.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use Excel To CI Utility to load Category Description (DESCR60) and Short Description (DESCRSHORT) in PeopleSoft– although mandatory fields, using component interface IN_MST_ITM_XLS, the fields do not get populated. Other details related to category (matching controls, tolerance-related) also are not populated.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Stage and submit items with the Excel To CI template.
2. Item Loader is run in SCM Integrations.
3. Message Log: - no errors.
4. Check item category in Items – Define Controls- Item Categories.
5. Description (DESCR60) and Short Description (DESCRSHORT) are not getting populated – although mandatory fields.
6. Other details related to category (matching controls, tolerance-related) do not get populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!