ETL9.2: PAYABLE TIME NOT REMOVED WHEN TIME DELETED FROM TIMESHEET
(Doc ID 1970519.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM 9.2 PUM 11
It appears payable time is not removed / replaced when original reported time is deleted from the timesheet. As a result both the old and new time appears in payable time and will cause incorrect pay.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an elapsed time reporter assigned to an exception time reporting workgroup.
2. Workgroup is set for Payable Time Approval.
2. Report KUJUR on one day in the period and submit the timesheet.
3. Run Time Admin
4. Verify payable time is generated for KUJUR reported above as well as KUREG (defaulted from the schedule) and all in Needs Approval status.
5. Go back to the timesheet and Delete the KUJUR row reported in previous step then submit the timesheet.
6. Run Time Admin
7. Note original KUJUR row remains after being deleted. Now payable time includes on the same DUR both KUJUR as well as a row for KUREG (that was generated from the schedule. This will result in incorrect pay.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document