EAP: PREPAID_AUTO_APPLY Flag Defaults to 'Y' For Recurring Vouchers Released from Contracts
(Doc ID 1970528.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build sets PREPAID_AUTO_APPLY to Y for Recurring Contract Vouchers even though 'Automatically Apply Prepayment' option is unchecked on Payables Options.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Options > Payment Options.
2. On Payment Options page uncheck 'Automatically Apply Prepayment' option.
1. Create a Recurring Voucher Contract and release it.
2. Run Voucher Build process.
3. Voucher created has PREPAID_AUTO_APPLY set to Y.
PREPAID_AUTO_APPLY should be defaulted from the Payables Options.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!