Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pending Approve Report Time items are not transferred to the Proxy's Worklist.
Employee submits time on 10/12 (NA) status. Manager delegates to another employee for period of 10/9-10/19.
New employee accepts proxy and pending items drop from Manager Worklist. These items do not get transferred over to new delegate.
This is a Worklist issue only.
1. Time was submitted for KU0035
2. Manager KU0010 delegates request as of Oct 21 to Oct 25 to KU0042 who accepts
3. No worklist for this week on KU0042
4. Worklist was dropped from Manager ku0010 worklist too
1. KU0035 submits time 10/13-10/17
2. Manager keeps delegation request active from scenario 1
3. Worklist item for time is removed from KU0010 but shows up on KU0042 correctly.
4. Once KU0042 is in approved timesheet pages as proxy they are able to scroll between weeks and appear to be able to approve time for either week.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms