'Term & Subtemplate & Term Group Reference Detail' Panel Is Not Displayed After Adding A Subtemplate
(Doc ID 1982307.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Term & Subtemplate & Term Group Reference Detail' panel is NOT displayed.
Note: If a 'Term' is added, the panel correctly displays with all the previously added terms/subtemplates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Common Definitions > Correspondence > Template.
2. Click "Add a New Value" tab.
3. Give Template Name and click ‘Add’ button.
4. Click 'Add Terms' button.
5. Select the "Subtemplate" from 'Search for' dropdown menu.
6. Click Look Up icon for Subtemplate Name.
7. Select "Email Disclaimer" link. Click ‘OK’.
8. Selected Subtemplate is not visible
9. Instead, now repeat Step 4 and select “Term” from ‘Search for’ dropdown menu.
10. Select any Term. Click OK. Notice now Subtemplate is also visible along with the Term selected and without selecting Term , Subtemplate would have not been displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document