Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using 'IN' operator as filtering option causes error on 'Voucher Mass Approval' link on AP WorkCenter
1. Sign-In with approver role and navigate to Accounts Payable>Accounts Payable WorkCenter.
2. Click on 'Edit Filter' link under the Main tab, My Work section.
3. Click on edit filter icon for 'Voucher Mass Approval' in edit filters page.
4. Choose Operator 'IN' for the BU and provide at least 1 BU and click ok.
4. Message 'Refresh the pagelet to see your changes. (7980,22)' appears and click ok.
5. Click on 'Voucher Mass Approval' under My Work section.
"The comparison operator specified in the filter is not supported for this link. (7055,73)
The supported comparison operator for the Voucher Mass Approval link is '='."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms