PO_DISPATCH Table not Populating Change Orders for PO's Dispatched Via EDX
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process PO_AUTO_CHNG does not update record field PO_DISPATCHED.CHNG_ORD_BATCH for POs dispatched via EDX.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- EDX Dispatch Settings(activate node, activate Service operation, activate node PSFT_ORACLE_SUPPLIER_NETWORK, activate Routing Name ORACLE_ACKNOWLEDGEMENT)
- Go to Linked suppliers in eProcurement and set up Supplier for PSFT_ORACLE_SUPPLIER_NETWORK.
- Create a catalog requisition in eProcurement. Expedite Requisition and create Purchase order.
- Dispatch PO through EDX method.
- Log in as SUPPLIER by changing the URL. Go to Acknowledge Purchase Orders and update acknowledge due date, acknowledge quantity, update acknowledge price. Save and send acknowledgment.
- Log in as EMPLOYEE, by changing the URL and go to Manage PO Acknowledgements.
- Select Run PO AutoChange flag and click Save and Approve. Go to Process Monitor where Run Status is Success.
- Search for PO in Add/Update POs and notice Change Order=1 in PO header.
- Query PO_CHNG_ORD in SQL Developer and notice that CHNG_BATCH =1
- Dispatch again the PO. Query table PO_DISPATCH and notice CHNG_ORD_BATCH=0 for the second time, although Change should have been registered now.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms