Sql Error when setting up text tray through the support case tab
(Doc ID 1983053.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In CRM 9.1 Application SQL Error when setting up text tray through the support case tab
1) Add the permission list CRRB1810 to user PeopleSoft User so Text trace can display to VP1
2) At “Display Template Detail”, Template ID: Support Case, Page: RC_CASE. Select “Add a Note” so Note can display on Case Tab
3) Open Support Case, at “Case” tab, For Case Note “Text Tray Editor” can see.
4) Click on “Text Tray Editor” it will through a error “A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details” and “Email “ will display as “(Invalid Value)”
5) Not sure how to reproduce the error on “Address” Field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!