Last updated on JUNE 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When printing the CAT report - Notice of Accident (brcat01.sqr), it was found that the data for the fields 55 Date and 56 Time of service are not printed correctly. This was perceived as did a CAT Reopening and printing of date and time of the treatment was not connected with the corresponding reopening. And there is still concern about the "eSocial" because the layout S-2260 will replace the printed CAT and these data are there.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Monitoring>health and Safety>Obtain Incident Information>Incident Details BRA
2. Fill out the pages Incident, Notification, Description and Information CAT
3. Fill out the pages Injury, Description, Details, 1st aid kit, Diagnostic, Relation to Work, and Details BRA.
4. In the page of 1st aid kit, it records the date and hour of the service. Fields 55 and 56 of the CAT
5. in the page Details BRA, it records the data of the CAT, such as (start and re-opening), date and number
6. Each line recorded in the page 1st aid kit should correspond to a line in the page Details BRA,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms