EeS: Drop Down Value is not available for GL Chartfields when creating a Self Service Invoice
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Drop down value is not available for the GL Chartfields, such as Account and Department, when creating a Self Service Invoice. An error occurs.
There are no prompt values currently available for this field. (4,4)
1. Navigate to eSettlement> Self Service Invoice> Create Invoice
2. Create an Invoice
3. Copy a PO onto the Invoice
4. Click on the Additional Information Tab
5. Click on the Accounting icon
6. Click on the drop down for Account or Department
7. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms