EAP: AP_MATCH is matching Vouchers instead of generating Match Exceptions for Rule 450 and either RULE_R650 or RULE_R651
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Matching is matching Vouchers when the PO / Receipt Business Unit are different compared to the Voucher Business Unit. Expecting to receive Match Exceptions for Rule 450 and either RULE_R650 or RULE_R651. However, this is not occurring.
1. Enter a PO for Business Unit = US005 for Amount Only = $6200.00
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Create a Receipt for Business Unit = US005 from the PO for $2000
4. Create Voucher for Business Unit = US001 for $2000
5. Modified Receipt to be $1000
6. Run Matching
7. Voucher is matched successfully
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms