Case Response and Restore indicator date and time not working in Self Service
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When closing a case using Employe Self Service, the Case Restore Indicator Date and Time are not updated.
1) Add Case Status Setup
2) Add Audit Trail setup
3) Verify if Trigger point After an Existing Self-Service HelpDesk Case is Saved is active. If Inactive, set it to ACTIVE and make sure the Case Update action exists in the action types
4) Setup a Policy
5) For Case Update Action Select 'Responded' and Restored'
6) Setup Agreement that has Response and Restore entitlement
7) Log in as HHDUSA_MGR and Create case from Employee Self Service> HR Helpdesk > Create Case
8) Log in as VP1/VP1 and open same SR and attached agreement to the case
9) Agent view of case
10) Wait for some time than log in as HHDUSA_MGR and Close the CASE in SELF SERVICE to activate the AAF
11) Log in back as VP1 AND Open SR from Agent view and Check Case Response and Restore fields are not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms