HR HelpDesk Dashboard Agent - My Cases pagelet error "Site Name is not valid."
(Doc ID 1984435.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Add Case link is clicked on HR Helpdesk Dashboard "Agent - My Cases" pagelet and change is done on the case page but no save, go back to HR HelpDesk Dashboard via Favorites and click on Add Case link once again or
any other links or button on "Agent - My Cases" produces an error:
Site name not valid. Check your URL syntax and try again.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to HR HelpDesk Agent Dashboard
2. Click on Add Case on the Agent-My Cases pagelet
3. Make any changes to the case but do not save
4. Click on the Favorites -> HR HelpDesk Agent Dashboard
5. When dialog box pops up, click cancel button, the Dashboard will open
6. Click on any links or buttons on the Agent My Cases pagelet and you will get this error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document