E-AWE: Troubleshooting Email Approvals Setup To Use GMAIL as Inbound Mail Server, With SSL Configuration On PSFT_EMC_GETMAIL Node
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PT 8.52 version, Workflow FSCM 9.1 Use Email Approvals (AWE)
When attempting to setup the Use Email Approvals with VoucherApprovals in FSCM 9.1 using google's gmail mail server, as the Email Repository. An error occurs when attempting to Fetch Message Count from EMC_REPOSITORY email box, using the Multi-Channel Framework Email Sample Pages pointing to the PSFT_EMC_GETMAIL Node.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure PSFT_EMC_GETMAIL node with the following;
EMC_REPOSITORY = firstname.lastname@example.org
MCF_Port = 143
MCF_Server = imap.googlemail.com
MCF_USER = dedicateduser
2. Configure VoucherApproval to Use Email Approvals in Transaction Registry.
3. Create a Voucher.
4. Navigate to PeopleTools, MultiChannel Framework, Email, Sample Pages
5. Populate Username, Password, Server and Node with the following;
Password = password
Server = imap.googlemail.com
Node = PSFT_EMC_GETMAIL
6. In the Read Headers group box, select MessageCount from drop down and press the Fetch button.
7. Note the popup error includes ;
Integration Gateway: No response received from Gateway (158,10829
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms