ELM 9.2: More Learners can be Enrolled than Max-enrollment Defined for Class
(Doc ID 1984989.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Administrator-Learner Tasks Statement Of Issue: When enrolling an Learner into an Activity using the Reserved Seats, a Manager can enroll more learner than the enrollment defined for an Activity.
Replication Steps 1) Login as Admin Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning> Catalog >Maintain Activities Main Menu->Enterprise Learning->Catalog->Maintain Activities Add a new Activity
2) Delivery Method:2 3) Give the necessary details as shown Activity Code: Test 123 4) Give the enrollment details as given:
Max Enrollment: 2 Reserved Seats:2 Enforce enrollment: Y Enable waitlist: Y Waitlist capacity: 1
5) Select Web based Component.
6) Give the details as given in the screenshot and save the activity page after changing the status to Active. 7) Run the Rebuild Indexes process to Success.
8) Goto Main Menu->Enterprise Learning->Learner Tasks->Enroll Learners
9) Enter 1 in "Use Reserved Seats" 10) Search and Enroll 3 people into the activity 11) Goto MainMenu->Enterprise Learning->Learner Tasks->Administer Activity Rosters
Notice, The 2 learners will have enrolled status and the 1 in waitlisted status. 12) Use the link to "Enroll More Learner" and search and enroll 1 more learner using the 1 remaining Reserved Seat. Continue Enrollment.