Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Administrator-Learner Tasks
Statement Of Issue:
When enrolling an Learner into an Activity using the Reserved Seats, a Manager can enroll more learner than the enrollment defined for an Activity.
1) Login as Admin
Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning> Catalog >Maintain Activities
Main Menu->Enterprise Learning->Catalog->Maintain Activities
Add a new Activity
2) Delivery Method:2
3) Give the necessary details as shown Activity Code: Test 123
4) Give the enrollment details as given:
Max Enrollment: 2
Enforce enrollment: Y
Enable waitlist: Y
Waitlist capacity: 1
5) Select Web based Component.
6) Give the details as given in the screenshot and save the activity page
after changing the status to Active.
7) Run the Rebuild Indexes process to Success.
8) Goto Main Menu->Enterprise Learning->Learner Tasks->Enroll Learners
9) Enter 1 in "Use Reserved Seats"
10) Search and Enroll 3 people into the activity
11) Goto MainMenu->Enterprise Learning->Learner Tasks->Administer Activity
Notice, The 2 learners will have enrolled status and the 1 in waitlisted
12) Use the link to "Enroll More Learner" and search and enroll 1 more
learner using the 1 remaining Reserved Seat. Continue Enrollment.
12) Goto MainMenu->Enterprise Learning->Learner Tasks->Administer Activity
Notice, The 3 learners will have enrolled status and the 1 in waitlisted
For a total of 4 learners where as the Max Enrollment for this Activity was
set to only 2.
9) Main Menu->Enterprise Learning->Catalog->Maintain Activities
Search and open the Actvity id:Test123
Notice, the Max Enrollment will still show 2, however, Enrollment Total shows
Attempting to save the Activity or clone the Activity gives following error:
"Reserved seats should not be more than the maximum enrollment"
This error will occur until user increases the Max Enrollment for this
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms