Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an error message in My Wallet page when creating a transaction with foreign currency and following a specific set of steps as described below.
1. Navigate to Travel and Expenses> My Wallet .
2- Create new wallet transaction, make sure to use currency different than employee currency. Also uncheck the box "Default Rate" . Click on Save.
3. Select above modified transaction on "Review My Wallet Receipts" in Details Tab.
4. Click on Expense Type for this particular transaction.
5. On My Wallet Details Page, uncheck "Default Rate" check box.Click on Save.
6. Now again click on My Wallet
7. Select EMPLID and Land on Review My Receipt Page.Make sure, above modified transaction is in "Details" grid.
8. Without doing any modification press save.
9. Now click on Expense Type and Land on "My Wallet Details" Page.
10. Change description on this page and Save.
Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)
Please see Replication Steps for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms