Error "The UOM conversion from XXX UOM1 to UOM2 failed to result in a whole number. (11100,1216)" when Receiving an InterUnit Transfers with Two Quantity Lines and Using Different Stocking UOMs
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The below error is issued when saving a InterUnit Transfer Receipt (navigation: Inventory, Putaway Stock, InterUnit and RMA Receiving):
The error occurs when receiving an InterUnit Transfer with two quantity lines (not two InterUnit Transfer Item lines) for the same Item using different Stocking Unit of Measures (UOM) and changing the receiving UOM and received quantity at the Receipt header level. The 'Receiving Serial and Lot Information' area at the Receipt details level shows the whole in-transit quantity of the selected InterUnit ID (not the newly modified quantity) and the new UOM.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create an InterUnit Transfer with two different Stocking UOMs, by adding two quantity lines (not two Item lines) (navigation: Inventory, Fulfill Stock Orders, Stock Requests, Express Issue)
- Deplete the MSR (navigation: Inventory, Fulfill Stock Orders, Shipping, Deplete On Hand Quantity).
- Go to the 'InterUnit and RMA Receiving' page and add a new Receiver (navigation: Inventory, Putaway Stock, InterUnit and RMA Receiving).
- By using the 'Search' link, select the InterUnit ID.
- Select the InterUnit ID in the Receipt Header tab, modify the UOM and the quantity.
- Select the 'Receipt Details' tab > the 'Receiving Serial and Lot Information' area shows the whole in-transit quantity of the selected InterUnit ID (not the newly modified quantity) and the new UOM.
- Save > the above error 11100,1216 is issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms