Purchase Order Status Going to Pending Approval when Comments are Added
(Doc ID 1985355.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a comment is added to the Dispatched Purchase order without any other changes. The Purchase order status is going to Pending Approval status.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. On the Change Template make sure the PO_STATUS field is marked to Track, NOT to reapprove
2. Find a dispatched order that has been approved and dispatched
3. Click on Add Comments, add anything, do not check any flags to send to vendor, voucher etc.
4. Save the order
5. It is not back in pending approval
6. Go back to the change template and un-check the PO_STATUS track changes box and save the page
7. Find another purchase order to work with or go into the first order, inactivate the comment, re-approve and re-dispatch.
8. Add the comment the same way, no flags, and save the order.
9. Now it is back in approved status but you have to re-dispatch the order again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document