EeS: Self Service Invoice - Copy From PO Functionality Not Consistent
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The copy from PO function in eSettlements will load a partially matched PO differently depending upon the specific navigation used to select the PO.
If the PO BU and PO number are specified in the search the transactions are copied over with the unmatched portion of the merchandise amount. If the PO
BU and PO Number are not specified and the PO is selected from the search list then the transactions are copied with the entire merchandise amount.
In both cases the quantity on the line is the unmatched remaining amount.
1) Added a po with 2 lines:
1 – qty 3, unit price $100
2 – qty 1, unit price $200
2) Added a Self Service Invoice by copying in the po line 1. Updated qty from 3 to 1.
3) Clicked on Save and Submit
4) Ran voucher build and it created the voucher. Ran matching and match status was set to Matched.
5) Checked Activity Summary and qtys and amounts are correct on all tabs of the grid.
6) Added 2nd Self Service Invoice. Entered in Supplier, Buyer, Invoice ID and clicked on Copy From a Purchase Order
7) Entered in PO Unit and PO Number. Made sure that Search Results Display = Header. Click on Search. The Gross Invoice Amount = $400.00 for the Purchase Order. Click on Copy to Invoice.
8) Both lines are copied in so I delete the 2nd line.
9) Line 1 shows the correct Merchandise Amt but the Total Amount shows as $400. Clicked on Save for Later.
10) On the Save Confirmation page, clicked Ok.
11) Go back to eSettlements > Self Service Invoice and click on View Invoice
12) In the grid of View Invoice, it shows the correct Amount of $200.
13) When I pull up the Invoice, it shows the correct Total Amount
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms