Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After application of upd813773 to DEMO instance a "Not Authorized" message is generated when attempting to access ERDs (Data Models).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- After running DMS script "upd813773" in DEMO Instance with ERDs Enabled
- Navigate to Data Models > Benefits > Employee/ Dependent Info > Review EE Job/ Payroll Data
- Message: You are not authorized to access this component. (40,20)
- Navigation is an example, however all navigations create the same issue.
- Confirm Portal Structure & Content Folder is Public and Permission Lists are Correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms